VitaPet Australia Christmas Competition 2023 - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms) consist of the Promotion Details and the Promotion Rules and they must be read together. The Promotional Details prevail to the extent of any inconsistency. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms.
VitaPet Australia Christmas Competition 2023
Masterpet Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 333 353)
Lot 2, 31 Topham Road Smeaton Grange NSW 2567
9am (AEDT) Friday 1 December 2023 until 9am (AEDT) Monday 11 December 2023
There is one major prize to be won, which is a VitaPet Prize Pack to the value of $200 (based on RRP). Prize values accurate as at Friday 24 November 2023.
Prizes will be delivered by express post to the winners (at the Promoter’s cost).
Who can enter?
Australian residents over the age of 18 years, unless ineligible in accordance with the Promotion Rules
How to enter?
During the Promotional Period you must visit the Promotion Website and enter your details, choose if you are entering on behalf of your dog or cat and click “submit”. You may submit 1 x entry per pet (dog or cat) up to a maximum of 5 x pets.
How to win?
It is a game of chance: the first eligible entry drawn will win the major prize.
The draw will take place at 10:00 AEDT on Monday 11 December 2023 at the Promoter’s offices.
Notifying prize winners
The prize winners will be notified via email by 13:00 AEDT on Monday 11 December 2023. The prize winners’ names will also be announced on the Promotion Website.
Process if winner doesn’t claim prize or is invalid
If the prize winner doesn’t claim their prize within 48 hours notification, their entry will be invalid. The Promoter will redraw for another winner and notify them by email. If the redrawn winner doesn’t claim their prize within 48 hours, further redraws will occur following the same process until a winner claims their prize.
If a winner is invalid or ineligible, their entry will be discarded, and the prize will be redrawn in accordance with the process set out above.
Collection, use and disclosure of personal information and entry details
All entrants’ details will be collected, used and held for the purposes of running this Promotion (including emails about the Promotion). The winners’ names will be published on the Promotion Website, and the name and any other required details will be published in any other media as required by law.
If you do not provide your personal information in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion and may not be able to receive communications about our products and services which may be of interest to you.
To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds, you can contact the Promoter by email at [email protected]
- Directors, officers, management, and employees (and their immediate families) of: (a) the Promoter; and (b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother/sister or 1st cousin.
- Any costs associated with entering the Promotion including associated internet or mobile phone charges are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- All prices stated are in Australian dollars, represent the recommended retail price (“RRP”) and include GST. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney, which is Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) unless stated otherwise.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and when the prize is sent to the winner. If a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter may to the extent permitted by law, substitute it for another item of similar value.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the Prize.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any ineligible, indecipherable, incomplete or lost entries or entries submitted or received by the Promoter after the end of the Promotion Period.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in accordance with applicable laws (including any written direction given by regulatory authorities).
- The Promoter may, at its discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
a. tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion or the Promotion Website, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the entrant to automatically enter repeatedly;
b. acts in a disruptive manner or is in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the Promotion;
c. uses, or the Promotor has reasonable grounds to believe that, multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses;
d. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction or fails to produce items as required or produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
e. fails to comply with the Terms or any applicable law.
- Nothing in these Terms restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law). If in the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Australian Consumer Law or is implied by any other law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter’s liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and its agencies will not be liable (including for negligence) for any indirect or consequential loss (including loss of profits, economic loss, loss of data).
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- The Promoter will comply with the Australian Privacy Principals and the Privacy Act 1988(Cth).
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform.