Natural high-reward puppy treats for puppy preschool and training
Tuna and salmon treats — Fishy treats aren’t just for our feline friends. Tuna and salmon are just as tasty for puppies and dogs — with a fishy flavour and lots of Omega-3 fatty acids, your puppy will get a silky coat while they’re training.
- Chicken and duck treats — If you’re looking for a high protein, low-calorie puppy reward treat, chicken should be your go-to! Alternatively, if your puppy has food sensitivities or allergies, duck is a great alternative that’s also rich in iron.
- Milky treats — Puppies love milky treats! Our milky sticks are a mix of chicken and milk products, giving pups a dose of calcium for their growing bones and incoming adult teeth.
- Liver treats — One serving of liver contains 10 to 100 times the nutrients found in a serving of muscle meat! Low calorie and incredibly good for dogs, your puppy will receive protein, iron, B vitamins, vitamin A, CoQ10 and essential fatty acids all in one treat.
- Healthy treats — As well as tasty, meaty options, we also have high reward puppy treats to give your puppy an extra health boost. From digestive treats to joint care and skin/coat care, your puppy will love snacking on these vitamin-packed, healthy morsels.
- Pocket treats — If you’re looking for treats to train your puppy on the go, you’ll love our range of pocket treats! Made with real chicken and all-natural ingredients, our pocket treats fit — you guessed it — comfortably in your pocket and the treats are bite-sized to treat your pup at the park, puppy preschool or even at a friend’s place.
We have loads of meats and flavours to choose from to encourage your puppy’s good behaviour and training!